Akzo Nobel - Dulux Project
- A complex overlabelling project, involving the assembly of three separate labels to make one label - base, colour swatch and barcode – for an overnight rebranding of the Dulux paint range in all major DIY chains across UK and Ireland.
- To manage the printing and overlabelling by hand of more than one million labels, from 14 different base labels, 146 different barcodes and 146 different colour swatches.
- The base labels were printed in-house on our combination flexo and silkscreen press, and then sent out to Belgium to be back cut and returned to AJS.
- For three weeks 24 people worked three shifts to ensure 24/7 operation and fulfilment.
- Base: 7 flexo + varnish
- Colour Swatch: 1 flexo + varnish
- Barcode: 1 flexo + varnish