- To supply labels for their product range featuring Braille lettering used by blind people to read
- This was AJS' first order to produce a self-adhesive label featuring Braille.
- To ensure the height and the size of the dots were readable.
- To work closely with ink and material suppliers and the Royal National Institute of Blind People (RNIB).
- To use a mesh which always releases the correct amount of tactile varnish.
- The label was printed in the Letterpress and then varnished, with the silkscreen dots applied at the end of the process.