Digicon Operator, Joanne Dugan, is the latest staff member to be awarded the AJS Labels Tim Gittings Trophy. This is the fourth month that this commemorative trophy has been awarded, following the death of AJS Labels’ Sales Director Tim Gittings, in December. Joanne joined the company in 2013 as part of the initial staff team […]
You are here: Home News
We are fanatical about the quality of our labels. Quality is at the heart of everything we do; it is embedded in our culture, our processes and our equipment. Over the past 12 months we have made quality the focus of our investments and can now boast one of the most advanced quality systems in […]
It’s been a heavy week at AJS Labels with 3 important audits in just 4 days! Being audited by an external company is always a nerve-racking process, so we were delighted and proud to pass BRC, ISO 9001 and ASDA’s Ethical Audit with flying colours. British Retail Consortium Accreditation for Packaging and Packaging Materials The […]
Senior Account Manager, Kelly Smith, was awarded the AJS Labels Tim Gittings Trophy on Friday. This is the third month that this commemorative trophy has been awarded, following the death of AJS Labels’ Sales Director Tim Gittings, in December. Kelly joined the company in 2002 and spent the first 2 years working in a number […]
Digital Team Leader, Lewis Gordon was awarded the AJS Labels Tim Gittings Trophy today. This is the second month that this commemorative trophy has been awarded, following the death of AJS Labels’ Sales Director Tim Gittings, in December. Lewis joined the company in 2005 as a young school leaver. He started work running a rewind/inspection […]
We’ve got off to a great start with plenty to keep us busy and some big announcements later this year, so keep your eyes peeled! Meanwhile, owner Andrew Scrimgeour discusses what we should be looking out for in the world of labels 2015 and his plans for the next 5 years. The world of labels […]
It’s that time of year again when we look back over the last 12 months at what we have achieved as a company and where we are heading in 2015. It’s also a time when we celebrate the fantastic achievements and contributions made by of our staff at the AJS Labels Awards party. This year […]
Commercial Director Phil Smith was awarded the AJS Labels Tim Gittings Trophy at the company’s annual party on Saturday. ‘We wanted to do something to remember Tim by; to celebrate his passion for AJS Labels and his drive for excellence,’ said Director Jayne Scrimgeour. ‘Tim contributed massively to the success of the company over the […]
It is with huge sadness that we say good bye to Tim Gittings who passed away earlier this week after a long and brave battle with cancer. Tim Gittings was one of the most committed, dedicated and knowledgeable people in the print industry. He had a passion for labels that was infectious. Tim’s customers were […]
We are very proud to have been awarded the most prestigious Packaging News Investment Project of the Year Award 2014, for the establishment of AJS North, our new site in Yorkshire. AJS Labels is a company that has moved from losses of over £334k five years ago, to one of sustained profitable growth. This success […]
Latest on Twitter
@AJSLabels: Spicy fast turn around #digital #labels hot off the press!! http://t.co/Gc2NweAtn1
2 days ago
@AJSLabels: Our very own Digicon Operator is awarded the Tim Gittings Trophy for excellence http://t.co/3j6nmcYqqi http://t.co/cX0WbWbytT
2 days ago
- AJS Labels wins Printing Industries top award 22/06/2011
- Back-to-basics. Part 6. Plates and screens 10/04/2013
- Braille labels 16/06/2010
- AJS Labels’ great performance 09/02/2012
- Shhhhh… 08/04/2011
- The Tim Gittings Trophy awarded to AJS North’s Digicon Operator, Joanne Dugan 23/04/2015
- AJS Labels sponsors The Best Cheese Label at The International Cheese Awards 2015 13/04/2015
- Quality is King – AJS Labels completes it’s 12 month Quality Investment Program 10/04/2015
- AJS Labels achieves BRC, ISO 9001 and ASDA Ethical Trading certification in 4 days 27/03/2015
- The Tim Gittings Trophy awarded to AJS Label’s Account Manager, Kelly Smith 16/03/2015
- Jayne Scrimgeour: Thanks Chris. Yes a good time was had by all!...
- Jayne Scrimgeour: Thanks for your interest in our blogs. I'm plannin...
- google plus android: Great info. Lucky me I recently found your site by...
- Ryan: Nice to see someone can post this kind of informat...
- Company Site: Great job on this blog post....