Account Manager, Alan Budd, is the latest member of staff to be awarded the AJS Labels Tim Gittings Trophy; the commemorative trophy for excellence. Alan joined the sales team 18 months ago having spent the previous few years as Front of House Manager at a local restaurant. His customer service skills came into play straight […]
You are here: Home News
The Challenge Brighton Distillery was set up by 5 mates, all from Brighton, who ‘love our city and love our gin.’ They were keen that the labels gave their product a premium look whilst at the same time reflecting all that is unique about this special city and in particular, the iconic Brighton Pier. The […]
Ink Technician, Paul Rhoder was awarded the AJS Labels Tim Gittings Trophy today. This is the fifth month that this commemorative trophy has been awarded. Paul joined the company a good 8 years ago having worked as a Quality Inspector at COSI, one of the BodyShop fillers. We were delighted to have Paul on […]
Digicon Operator, Joanne Dugan, is the latest staff member to be awarded the AJS Labels Tim Gittings Trophy. This is the fourth month that this commemorative trophy has been awarded, following the death of AJS Labels’ Sales Director Tim Gittings, in December. Joanne joined the company in 2013 as part of the initial staff team […]
We are fanatical about the quality of our labels. Quality is at the heart of everything we do; it is embedded in our culture, our processes and our equipment. Over the past 12 months we have made quality the focus of our investments and can now boast one of the most advanced quality systems in […]
It’s been a heavy week at AJS Labels with 3 important audits in just 4 days! Being audited by an external company is always a nerve-racking process, so we were delighted and proud to pass BRC, ISO 9001 and ASDA’s Ethical Audit with flying colours. British Retail Consortium Accreditation for Packaging and Packaging Materials The […]
Senior Account Manager, Kelly Smith, was awarded the AJS Labels Tim Gittings Trophy on Friday. This is the third month that this commemorative trophy has been awarded, following the death of AJS Labels’ Sales Director Tim Gittings, in December. Kelly joined the company in 2002 and spent the first 2 years working in a number […]
Digital Team Leader, Lewis Gordon was awarded the AJS Labels Tim Gittings Trophy today. This is the second month that this commemorative trophy has been awarded, following the death of AJS Labels’ Sales Director Tim Gittings, in December. Lewis joined the company in 2005 as a young school leaver. He started work running a rewind/inspection […]
We’ve got off to a great start with plenty to keep us busy and some big announcements later this year, so keep your eyes peeled! Meanwhile, owner Andrew Scrimgeour discusses what we should be looking out for in the world of labels 2015 and his plans for the next 5 years. The world of labels […]
It’s that time of year again when we look back over the last 12 months at what we have achieved as a company and where we are heading in 2015. It’s also a time when we celebrate the fantastic achievements and contributions made by of our staff at the AJS Labels Awards party. This year […]
Latest on Twitter
@AJSLabels: Hot off the #digital press super #caviar #labels - posh or what! http://t.co/Nwvt0H0C5Q
3 weeks ago
@AJSLabels: Our latest blog post The future of the wine label http://t.co/KxVgJD9AAU #labels #print #packaging
3 weeks ago
- AJS Labels wins Printing Industries top award 22/06/2011
- Back-to-basics. Part 6. Plates and screens 10/04/2013
- Apprenticeships have impact on the print company 12/10/2011
- BRC Certification opens doors for AJS Labels 15/05/2012
- Back-to-basics. Part 3. Adhesives & labels – it’s a sticky subject 27/02/2013
- No corners cut on the Cuticura Hand Gel label! 28/07/2015
- The Tim Gittings Trophy awarded to AJS Labels Account Manager 15/07/2015
- The future of the wine label 10/07/2015
- Forza Supplements, Holland & Barrett and AJS Labels! 09/07/2015
- The Tim Gittings Trophy awarded to AJS Labels Purchasing Co-ordinator, Peter Lendrum 23/06/2015
- Jayne Scrimgeour: Thanks Chris. Yes a good time was had by all!...
- Jayne Scrimgeour: Thanks for your interest in our blogs. I'm plannin...
- google plus android: Great info. Lucky me I recently found your site by...
- Ryan: Nice to see someone can post this kind of informat...
- Company Site: Great job on this blog post....