AJS Labels attend The Body Shop Suppliers Day 2013 The Body Shop hosted its 2013 Suppliers Day in London two weeks ago, focussing on the key challenges and expectations for the future. The day, as usual, was brilliantly organised kicking off with International Values & R&D Director, Paul McGreevy. Paul reminded suppliers of the unique [...]
You are here: Home News
It’s great to be part of something that’s extremely glamorous and something that does a huge amount of good at the same time! That’s why we were delighted to supply labels to the ethical company, Life Water. Life Water is the brainchild of eco-entrepreneurs Simon Konecki and Lucas White, who set up the company to [...]
VACANCIES – AJS Labels is looking to appoint five key members of staff Machine Operator for Digital Finishing equipment This is an excellent opportunity to work in our state-of-the-art digital department. We are an award-winning, print company with the very latest HP digital press and finishing kit. We are looking to recruit 2 self-motivated, enthusiastic [...]
Nick Gibb, MP for Littlehampton, returned to printing company, AJS Labels, on Friday 11th January 2013 to commission the latest £1m investment. This is the third visit to the site by Nick. He opened the printing company in April 2009 when husband and wife team Andrew and Jayne Scrimgeour, bought the struggling company, inheriting losses of [...]
Our customer wanted clever sticker sheets with four colour printing on the backing paper, for a special release of the DVD Secret of the Wings This new TinkerBell movie, is the fourth in the series and features popular characters and voices from the previous three movies. In this magical adventure, TinkerBell ventures into the mysterious [...]
It has been six months since we started our rebranding partnership with Akzo Nobel and have now said good bye to the last Dulux label in this project. Dulux rebrand AJS Labels beat some of the largest label printing companies in the world to secure this contract. The project required the over-labelling of 2.3 million [...]
AJS Labels has completed its latest investment with the purchase and installation of a new MPS EC330 self adhesive label press. The new machine, which has recently been commissioned, is the company’s second investment in MPS printing equipment. Andrew Scrimgeour, Managing Director of AJS Labels said: “This press complements our existing Gallus RCS machine. Investing [...]
AJS labels have done it again! – beaten off the best of the best to be crowned Label Printer of the Year at the 2012 PrintWeek Awards. PrintWeek’s annual awards highlight examples of best practice and excellence across the whole of the print industry, so it’s fantastic to have clinched this award for the second [...]
It’s going to be an exciting night for AJS Labels at the prestigious PrintWeek Awards 2013 on 22nd October – we’ve been voted a finalist in three categories: SME of the Year Customer Service Team of the Year Label Printer of the Year Can’t wait!
AJS Labels are thrilled to be shortlisted for SME Company of the Year at the UK Packaging Awards 2012 in November. http://www.packagingnews.co.uk/news/uk-packaging-awards-judges-video/
Latest on Twitter
1 week ago
1 week ago
- AJS Labels wins Printing Industries top award 22/06/2011
- BRC Certification opens doors for AJS Labels 15/05/2012
- AJS Labels’ great performance 09/02/2012
- Back-to-basics. Part1. Creating the right self-adhesive labels 29/01/2013
- The Apprentice hires AJS Labels! 30/05/2012
- AJS Labels at Grand Design Live 14/05/2013
- Back-to-basics. Part 7. Inks and varnishes in the label printing 25/04/2013
- Back-to-basics. Part 6. Plates and screens 10/04/2013
- Back-to-basics. Part 5. The halftone printing process & dots 27/03/2013
- Wine labels – it’s what we love! 18/03/2013
- AJS Labels: Thank you Bobby! We are glad you enjoyed. Come bac...
- Bobby: Hey, Really enjoies reading that blog, Ive learnt...
- Tom Slaiter: Interesting post, was entertaining to read. I mys...
- Anna @ Linco Care: Congratulations! Apprentice stars!!!...
- AJS Labels: Bonjour Edwin!!!! Thank you very much! I'm glad yo...