This is one of my favourite labels for 2014 and it’s a really tough one to print. The customer’s brief was to produce a sophisticated-looking label that would give their own-brand skincare range an exclusive feel, well-placed to compete with more expensive brands. We like a challenge! The fine shading across the label was achieved [...]
You are here: Home News
Many people talk about partnerships in business and it’s often an overused term. At AJS Labels it’s simply how we work but we really appreciate it when customers go out of their way to say thank you. In this guest blog Tim Gill, Strategic Projects Manager AkzoNobel, writes about one of his recent experiences with [...]
AJS Labels has just opened a brand new factory in Featherstone, West Yorkshire. Strategically-based on the M62/M1/A1 corridor, the factory provides a state-of-the-art second stand-alone site for the company. Since moving into private ownership five years ago, AJS Labels has turned from a loss-making company to one that reliably generates a healthy profit. This success [...]
AJS Labels is expanding in the north and establishing a new site in the Leeds/Wakefield area. We are looking to appoint a number of key staff to join this exciting team. Flexo Printer AJS Labels is an award-winning company, producing self-adhesive labels of the very highest standard for a range of clients from small local [...]
AJS Labels attend The Body Shop Suppliers Day 2013 The Body Shop hosted its 2013 Suppliers Day in London two weeks ago, focussing on the key challenges and expectations for the future. The day, as usual, was brilliantly organised kicking off with International Values & R&D Director, Paul McGreevy. Paul reminded suppliers of the unique [...]
It’s great to be part of something that’s extremely glamorous and something that does a huge amount of good at the same time! That’s why we were delighted to supply labels to the ethical company, Life Water. Life Water is the brainchild of eco-entrepreneurs Simon Konecki and Lucas White, who set up the company to [...]
VACANCIES – AJS Labels is looking to appoint five key members of staff Machine Operator for Digital Finishing equipment This is an excellent opportunity to work in our state-of-the-art digital department. We are an award-winning, print company with the very latest HP digital press and finishing kit. We are looking to recruit 2 self-motivated, enthusiastic [...]
Nick Gibb, MP for Littlehampton, returned to printing company, AJS Labels, on Friday 11th January 2013 to commission the latest £1m investment. This is the third visit to the site by Nick. He opened the printing company in April 2009 when husband and wife team Andrew and Jayne Scrimgeour, bought the struggling company, inheriting losses of [...]
Our customer wanted clever sticker sheets with four colour printing on the backing paper, for a special release of the DVD Secret of the Wings This new TinkerBell movie, is the fourth in the series and features popular characters and voices from the previous three movies. In this magical adventure, TinkerBell ventures into the mysterious [...]
It has been six months since we started our rebranding partnership with Akzo Nobel and have now said good bye to the last Dulux label in this project. Dulux rebrand AJS Labels beat some of the largest label printing companies in the world to secure this contract. The project required the over-labelling of 2.3 million [...]
Latest on Twitter
@AJSLabels: We have a #vacancy in our #customerservice department. http://t.co/NhCtDl2pNh http://t.co/jL4gWFDTyI
16 hours ago
- AJS Labels wins Printing Industries top award 22/06/2011
- Back-to-basics. Part 6. Plates and screens 10/04/2013
- Back-to-basics. Part1. Creating the right self-adhesive labels 29/01/2013
- Tactile Warning Symbols and EU Regulation ISO 11683 16/05/2014
- AJS Labels’ great performance 09/02/2012
- 6 things you need to know about label and packaging design. No.3 29/07/2014
- VACANCIES, AJS Labels is hiring 24/07/2014
- 6 things you need to know about label and packaging design. No.2 23/07/2014
- Label design is heading in different directions! 18/07/2014
- 6 things you need to know about label and packaging design. No.1 16/07/2014
- Jayne Scrimgeour: Thanks James. I'm afraid I don't know any other bl...
- www.posteralley.ca: Hello! This is mʏ 1ѕt ϲomment here so I just wan...
- Jayne Scrimgeour: Thanks for your interest in our blogs. I'm plannin...
- get retweets: Have you ever thought about publishing an ebook or...
- AJS Labels: If you'd like to read how we rose to the challeng...